Saturday, July 19, 2008

Introducing The First Female President

I just went to someone's Facebook account and one of the ads said that George Bush has an IQ of 125. Ha! I am smarter than our president! No offense, President Bush, your royal highness in whom I have great respect for. Please don't send the men in black! I would like a comment from you though. I think I'll add that in my resume, that I'm smarter than our president. I might win a whole new respect. I'm going to run for office.

Then, it said a friend of mine wanted me to challenge their IQ score of 115. Ha! I laugh at that challenge! Anyone who has played Cranium with me knows I'm the champion! Except the Data Head questions, Jared always knows those. Some of them I have known. It's a good thing he's on my team. In fact I was thinking if I had a pseudo name for him, it might be Data Head. Or the Alien, because he was a "Resident Alien" until he got his citizenship. And he likes Sci-Fi. Or Sweetie Pie Babycakes Honey Muffin. Or "The Link between Ape and Man."

S0 it's made my day that I'm smarter than George and way smarter than my friend who wants to challenge me. I'm going to do the "Smarty Pants Dance."

5 comments:

Karen said...

You go girl!!! I'll be your campaign manager for free!!

JaMean said...

I want to see you do the smarty pants dance... :) Maybe we can sell it on the internet. 'Smart Girls Gone Wild!'

Anonymous said...

Dear Krista,
President Bush here. If Mitt doesn't accept John's V.P. offer he will be calling you. We need a smart, dedicated, and especially a very sexy woman to represent our country. You are just what we're looking for. You can call me - even at 3am.
Sincerely,
George W.

the Albino Bowler said...

Nicely done. Witty words, killer photos. I've been to your page before but it's been a long time so I have bookmarked your address so I can come back and check in on you when I have the time. I do believe we share some interests. Like you, I am a big fan of Queen...

Gil said...

You are SOOOOOO clever!
It must be a genetic thing ...