Karen tagged me with this Meme of "Four Things." Thanks, Karen. I have some material to post now. Besides the fact that I had a nightmare last night of that scary lady chasing me with her lunatic laugh!
A. Four places I go over and over:
1. Wal-Mart because it is less than two miles away.
2. PARC, because that's where I work!
3. The bathroom in the middle of the night. (JK!)
4. A special place in my mind that I like to revisit! (he! he!)
B. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Karen, my BFF
2. Kari, my other BFF
3. My dad in Oregon
4. My cousin who sends me way too much junk mail.
C. Four of my favourite places to eat:
1. I'm not picky, but don't do pasta.
2. Good Thai restaurants.
3. Bajio's Mexican Grill
4. My calendar says this month: "It's not so much as what's on the table that matters, as what's on the chairs." W.S. Gilbert
D. Four places you'd rather be:
1. A massage bed.
2. Thailand on vacation.
3. The West Indies on vacation.
4. Anywhere my hands and feet aren't permanently cold at the moment.
E. Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
1. 2. 3. 4. I don't like watching things over and over. Sorry, no answer. Party pooper, I know.
F. Four people I think will respond:
3. Diane J.
Acorn vintage show in May
3 hours ago