Monday, May 11, 2009

Name That Tune Monday

This is the first of my new "Name That Tune Monday" and hope that you find it fun. I attempted to dress up like her, so don't think I wear my hair like that all the time! I do wear my favorite suit to work, though. Where there seems to be a glitch in the video is actually the title of the song. My son added that little feature. Here goes.....first one back with the correct song title and artist gets a goody! I'll post the winner at 12:00 PM MST.

Need another hint - 1979. The artist goes by two names (not preceded by "Formerly known as"). One is her band, one is her name. Another hint: She sings the same song in French as well.

On the right track, folks! Blondie is correct - the song is.... _____ Girl?

9 comments:

Karen said...

Dang it.....I don't even know this song.....


BTW.....Girlfriend, you look hot!!!!

mom to Elijah said...

Debra Harry....BLONDIE

mom to Elijah said...

Debra Harry-Blondie????

Anonymous said...

debra harry

mom to Elijah said...

dang.....why cant I see my comment?

mom to Elijah said...

ok...so my guess may be wrong...I am at work and just realized that you are singing....you look like Debra Harry-Blondie

Nancy said...

What on earth? You are freakini' awesome (and I have to save freakin for special occasions since my sister told me it sounds to close to its terrible cousin), but really. You can actually sing! I, well, I can not.

JaMean said...

Who cares what the song is called?!! You sing so well!

I miss the crazy rides to all those schools!!!

Lisa said...

Talk about gorgeous! And you TOTALLY look like her! Seriously. I loved the hair. Do it again! Do it again! Don't know the song~just liked looking at and hearing you.