Monday, December 15, 2008

"My Favorite Ornament" Tag

My friend, Christina, tagged me several days ago and I'm finally getting around to doing it! I really don't have one favorite ornament, but this is one that I bought in England when I was on a mission. It reminds me of very cold times when we wore nylons, leggins and leg warmers to keep warm. This particular ornament I bought at Harrod's. How we ever found our way out of that place, I'll never know! Anyone who's been there knows what I'm talking about!

There are many ornaments that remind me of great times, some I've had since I was a kid, one my best friend when I was 14 gave me, some the kids have made. I used to think all the ornaments should have a theme and look like the ones in the department stores. That is the artist in me, but now I like it however Mimi likes to decorate it! She's the only one who would do any decorating. It's nice still having someone little to keep us in the spirit of Christmas, the magic of Santa and the excitement of traditions.

I will tag my SIL, Diane.

No comments: