Wednesday, March 10, 2010

If You're "Happy" and You Know it

It's time for "Oh My Heck" Wednesday again. Well, this is a jaw dropper. This man, nicknamed "Happy" was arrested for burglary. He and another man told their victim they were policemen and took a computer. The person they robbed was able to identify "Happy" by his unusual tattoos. You probably shouldn't get tattoos when you're drunk - or when you plan on robbing people.

"Hmmm, what tattoo should I get? The rose with my baby's mama's name? The tribal thingy? The eagle? No, I think I want to look permanently happy, but in a creepy kind of way." Really, what was he thinking? Maybe he's a clown in real life and he just got sick of putting make-up on day after day. "Look boys and girls, Happy is here! Happy the clown! Don't mind the razor stubble. Wait - where's his wig. I didn't order the middle-aged balding clown, I wanted the rainbow Afro."

You know, the more I think about it I think he went to the school of tattooing and got practise tattoos. Some little tattoo artist-in-training got some hours in on Happy. Maybe he bought the "Be Your Own Tattoo Artist" on "As Seen On TV." After a few beers to deaden the pain and a magnifying mirror, a tattoo pen and coloring book and Bob's your uncle. Anyway, I'm an artist and I cannot appreciate any aspect of artistic expression at all. A happy expression, but not artistic. Whoever did this is not an artist - a doodler maybe, but not an artist. They really need to stick to telephone books and spiral notebooks.

10 comments:

See Mom Smile said...

That is called taking the Joker thing a little too seriously. Or maybe it's taking it too happily...tee hee.

Leenie said...

LOL--d.i.y. tattoo kit. Should have got and used the d.i.y. brain surgery kit first. But I'm also laughing at his victim who thought he was a real policemen and gave over his computer. Sort of got what he deserved.

re: The Return of Alice. Saw the trailers in 3-D when we went to see Avatar (twice). The wonderland effects are amazing. I'm looking forward to the movie. Maybe someday I'll get to see your decorated room.

Melissa said...

Gotta love the facial tattoo. Once I heard someone refer to it as, "A person who says, I have gone as far as I want to in society. In fact, I'm willing to take a few steps back.'

Saimi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate your comment! As far as "Happy" goes, I'm going to have visions of his face whenever we sing the song HA!

Gil said...

Bob is not my uncle... Dan and Roy were my uncles - and ME! The interesting thing about being your mother's brother - it makes you your own uncle. I did have a pet rock named Bob once tho. (The only tricks I ever taught him were sit, stay, and play dead.) Stay away from places named "Tattoos-r-Us"

ptatjohn said...

Maybe he wanted to prove his mom wrong. You can't smack that smirk off that face.

Fiona said...

crazy!

Whacky Wheelers said...

We've got our own tattoo guy in the area. Check him out at: http://www.lincolncourier.com/news/x639780735/Knuth-held-on-1-million-bond

Kari said...

He's watched too many Batman movies!

Karen said...

Ick......